THE BEST VEGAN AND HEALTHY BURGER!!
Oct 26 2020
Eco-Friendly and Vegan Burguer
#burgerlovers #ecofriendly #healthyburger #HealthyEating #recipe #vegan
If you make one plant-based burger, it has to be this one. These delicious black bean burgers are easy to make, have a delicious savory flavor and hearty texture. They’re grillable, too! our vegan burger is healthy !!!
This vegan recipe has a Mexican twist! The black bean patty is made with delicious ingredients, like corn, red onion and a chipotle pepper. Top it off with guacamole and salsa
Before we started we’d like you to join our Facebook page for more healthy and vegan recipes and remember that with our environmentally friendly burger you get a discount on all our burgers just click on the bottom.
How Do You Make The Best Plant-Based Burgers?
Mexican veggie burgers ingredients:
- Canned black beans
- Red onion
- Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (available in the ethnic foods aisle!)
- Garlic cloves
- Cumin + salt
- Canned corn (or fresh or frozen)
- Salsa or tomato sauce
- Panko bread crumbs
- Ground flax (or egg)
To keep these vegan ande healthy burger, use a flax egg. Combine 1 tablespoon ground flax and 3 tablespoons water. Let this mixture sit for five minutes.
- Add one can of beans, onion, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, garlic, cumin and salt to a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles chunky black bean dip.
- Put the mixture in the food processor in a large bowl and add the other can of black beans, salsa (or tomato sauce), breadcrumbs, flax/water mixture and corn. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan on medium high heat. Form black bean mixture into patties and fry for about 8-12 minutes per side, until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve patties on buns or in a salad or tortilla and topped with any favorite burger toppings, such as guacamole or avocado slices, lettuce, sliced red onion, salsa, ketchup, mustard and/or mayo.
MORE RECIPES ….
Please follow and like us: