Jul 13 2020
#Burgers #MakeYourZingBetter #myIZburger Healthy Burgers International Zing Burger Uncategorized
Australian burgers burger healthy burgers healthy food recipe
International Zing Healthy Burger Recipe!
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 large egg
- One cup grated peeled beet
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Half cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup toasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
Healthy Burger Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in beet, carrot, Parmesan, rice, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flour, parsley, soy sauce, salt and the onion until well combined. Using 1/2 cup for each,
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Place on the prepared pan.
- Bake until browned and heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings, if desired.
Nutrition Facts of a Healthy Burger
As a healthy burger the nutriction facst are of great importance!
Serving Size: 1 Burger
Per Serving:205 calories;
13.2 g total fat;
2.6 g saturated fat;
37 mg cholesterol;
430 mg sodium.
255 mg potassium;
16.1 g carbohydrates;
3.8 g fiber;
3 g sugar;
protein vitamin a iu;
4 mg vitamin c;
63 mcg folate;
88 mg calcium;
2 mg iron;
54 mg magnesium;
It was one of our healthy burgers recipes winners. If you want to have one of your recipes on our menu you can only do some specific steps.
- Send us your recipe.
- Comment and like this post.
- Lastly, share this post with your friends
#healthyburger #zinhealthyburger #internationalzingburger
Please follow and like us: