Nourishing Burger is back
Apr 02 2020
#BestChickenBurger #makesyouhappy Aussie burger Burger Master Guilt-free burger Healthy Burgers Healthy Food
healthy burgers healthy food Nourishing Burger veganburger
Nourishing Burgers have not always been there. The concept of burgers comes from the XIX century when was used to describe the meat that German immigrants used to eat and they were, pretty much, Nourishing Burgers. During XX century the concept became be associated with “Fast Food”. However, the market has now changed a nourishing burgers are back and better than ever.
Make Nourishing Burger Happen
Nuorishing Burger with Guacamole
Choose this burger to win
K Cal: 497
- 150g Angus beef mince
- 1 brown onion, coarsely grated
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 0.5 black pepper
- 0.5 Italian herbs
- 1 large avocado
- Juice 1 lime
- tomato, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Light cheese
- Low carb and gluten free soft bread
- First Mix the mince, half of the brown onion, the egg, some salt and pepper and the Italian herbs in a large bowl then Shape the mix into a dish and place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. next place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Later make the guacamole, mash the avocado with tomato, the coriander, and chopped onion, then add the lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix perfectly until get a soft texture.
- Then preheat the oven to 250C. Then toast the bread rolls until golden brown and lightly toasted.
- Add the beef patties to the hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- After that Place a cheese slice on each patty and transfer to a plate.
- After that fill the bread roll with guacamole, a beef pattie, lettuce, and 4 pickles.
- Next serve immediately with low-fat mayonnaise according to customer requirements.
Please follow and like us:
Pages: 1 2