Healthy Zing Burger
Mar 30 2020
Competition Foodlover NEW Recipes
healthy healthy burgers healthy food healthy recipes healthydiet healthylifestyle international zing burger international zing burger competition
We are presenting our Healthy Zing Burger, the healthiest and the most tasty healthy burger that you can imagine. It is easy to cook, only takes 30 minutes.
Ingredients that you need to make the Healthy Zing Burger:
- 150g lean beef mince (you can put mince chicken or mince lamp)
- 1/2 small brown onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped or 1 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 1/3 medium carrot, grated
- 1/2 small zucchini, grated
- 1 egg without the yolk, lightly whisked
- 1/2 tablespoon olive
- 1 whole grain bread rolls, sliced in half
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 slices low fat cheddar cheese or 15g grated low fat cheese
- 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce, shredded
-Other herbs and spice that you can include are: thyme, oregano, chili, rosemary, parsley, basil and garlic.
Utilities that you need for the recipe:
- Chopping board
- Grill or BBQ
Method that you need to follow:
- Place beef mince, onion, carrot, zucchini and herbs with egg in large bowl. Gently combine and make the hamburger.
- Preheat BBQ or grill on medium high heat. Brush both sides of the hamburger with oil. Then cook it for 4 – 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Place lettuce, tomato and carrot on bottom of the bread roll. Finally top with the hamburger and cheese.
- NOW IS TIME TO ENJOY THE HEALTHY ZING BURGER!
Nutrition information of the Healthy Zing Burger:
How does it taste? Are you an International Zing chef?
Please share your result on Facebook and Instagram pages and tag us! We want to see all your recipes 🙂
International Zing Burger team.
Please follow and like us: