New Healthy Choice in International Zing Burger
Mar 23 2020
Customer Enjoy veganburger
International Zing Burger has expanded rapidly, opening a new franchise every three months in busy main street locations. Now is opening 4 new restaurants, two in Melbourne and two in Sydney as part of the plan to go national to find their new healthy choice
Currently, we are introducing a new “Healthy Choice” of burger in our restaurants and below you can see the new recipe.
Make vegan burgers with polenta and spice with cumin, chilli and coriander. In addition, cook in the oven or on the barbecue and serve with a plant-based salsa
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 red onions, 2 red chillies
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 340g can sweetcorn
- 200g polenta
- Buns, salsa, onion
- Firstly, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas then place on a baking tray and put on the oven for 45 mins. Next remove from the oven and leave it to cool. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan; secondly peel the potatoes with the spices until smooth, using your hands, mix in the sweetcorn, coriander and lastly, some seasoning.
- After that, shape the mixture into 10 burgers, in addition freeze the burgers at this stage. By last, light the barbecue when the flames have died down.
- Cook the burgers in the pan or on the tray for 10 mins each side until nicely browned.
- Finally, serve in buns with a dollop of salsa, or for example, some onion and salad leaves, so is ready to enjoy!
Please follow and like us: