FIGHT FITNESS BURGER!
Aug 17 2019
Competition recipes Healthy Burgers Healthy Food Promotions What to eat? - Ideas
WHO SAID THAT BURGERS CAN NOT GET YOU FIT?
Burgers are the preparation that is always drawn in our mind when we talk about fast food of poor quality, however, it is possible to achieve much healthier versions if we get to work at home. To prove it, today we bring 2 fitness hamburger recipes that you can try to make just like in International Zing Burger.
FITNESS BURGERS WITH FISH
ALASKAN SALMON BURGER WITH CUCUMBER ; It is a much healthier version than commercial options, rich in good fats such as omega 3 and quality proteins, as well as calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
SALMON BURGER WITH CUCUMBER ; It is a much healthier version than commercial options, rich in good fats such as omega 3 and quality proteins, as well as calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
- 2 Loins (or 250gr.) of salmon without bones
- Fresh parsley sprigs.
- 1 leek.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- 1 egg or two tablespoons of milk.
- Oil and salt.
- Plastic film.
Preparation of salmon burgers:
- Salmon is cleaned well, removing skin, bones and fats. Chop the loins or grind them very well. Reserve them.
- In a bowl, add the leek, as well as garlic and parsley, all very well chopped. Add the salt.
- Mix everything and add two tablespoon of milk or an egg and then add the breadcrumbs. Mix everything very well.
- Wrap the whole dough with a plastic film and take it to the fridge for a few minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and start to shape a hamburger, first making a ball and then crushing it with your hands or with the help of a piece of plastic film.6.
- In a pan, with a little oil, put the burgers to fry.If you prefer, you can also put it in the oven for 15 minutes or even when they are done, or even prepare them on a grill. Anyway, they will be delicious.
SPICY TUNA BURGER; Many antioxidants and micro-nutrients in this recipe that also offers omega 3 and quality proteins that provide satiety to the body while protecting health and generating a pleasant moment with its consumption.
- 300 gr of fresh tuna (you can be frozen and they don’t have to be the best cuts)
- A piece of fresh chives.
- 1 small egg well beaten (or only the yolk)
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder or a small clove of crushed garlic.
- Chopped parsley.
Preparation of tuna burgers:
- We chop the tuna very thinly with a knife and put it in a bowl to mix it with the very chopped scallion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and egg. The dough has to be compact, add a little more breadcrumbs if necessary.
- We mix everything very well, divide the dough into two and form two burgers more or less thick, to taste.
- We pass them slightly through flour so that they are compacted a little and we make them on an iron or grill with a little oil. Do not go on the plate because the tuna dries a lot, one minute will be enough on each side so that the center is pink and juicy.